- Ag Info
- Farmer's Market
- Legislative Center
- About Us
June 1, July 6, August 3
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
1. Location of market: 935 North Main Street,
Princeton, Princeton, IL
2. Sponsors: Bureau County Farm Bureau, Princeton Chamber of Commerce, the Main Street Committee and the City of Princeton
3. Market Dates for 2013: First Saturday of June, July and August
4. Hours of the Market:
a. 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and all vendors shall set up 30 minutes prior to opening time and remain open until closing time.
b. Cars and trucks are to be moved away from parking area 15 minutes prior to opening and not brought back for clean up until closing time.
c. The vending space is to be completely cleaned and cleared of vendor's possessions by 3:00 p.m.
d. Each vendor is entitled to at 10X10 ft space. You may bring your own table and chair or make use of a picnic table that is available in the pavilion area.
5. All items sold must be made by the seller or by someone associated with the seller. Any commercially or factory made merchandise may not be offered for sale in the vendor's booth.
6. The fee for the booth area is $15.00 for each Saturday and must be paid to the Chamber office (in the Prouty Building) or to Amma's (917 N. Main Street) by the last day of the month prior to the market date.
7. Vendors may sell merchandise on hand or may take orders. The sponsors of the market are not responsible for the items being sold. The merchandise is the sole responsibility of each vendor.
8. Each vendor is responsible for completing registration form and returning it and the fee to the Chamber of Commerce office prior to the last day of the month prior to the selling date.
9. If you have questions or would like to obtain a registration form to sell at the market please contact Kay Cushman at 815-915-8075.